TOPIC: HOW TO GET YOUR ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN ACADEMIC JOURNALS
– Join us for a FREE WEBINAR where this talk will provide an overview of scientific publishing and how to make the most of the process for sharing your research. It will also cover the basics of peer-review, open access publishing and the role of social media in disseminating published work.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Introduction to the IOP and IOP Publishing
- Choosing where to submit your paper
- Writing and formatting your paper
- The peer-review process
- Revising and responding to referee reports
- Promoting your published work
- Copyright and ethical integrity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The talk will be of interest to a broad spectrum of researchers from PhD students to faculty members working in the physical sciences or to anyone who would like to know more about scientific publishing.
Date: June 16, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 10 A.M. (MY Time)
About IOP Publishing
IOP has a portfolio of products – journals, books, conference proceedings and science news resources focusing on physics, materials science, biosciences, astronomy and astrophysics, environmental sciences, mathematics and education. IOP Publishing also publishes on behalf of other scientific organisations and represents their needs and those of their members. READ MORE — HERE
iGroup (Asia Pacific) Ltd. is a one-stop shop for professional information solutions and technologies. With a focus on the knowledge management and information industry, iGroup provides a full spectrum of related products and services with localized support that cater to the needs of librarians, students, academics, educators, publishers, scientists and research professionals. More about iGroup: www.igroupnet.com.